there are 4 different Races
There's also the option 2 run the 5K + 1Mile + 10K a.k.a. the Clearwater Challenge
Important race info:
- Parking areas will be congested, so arrive early.
- Most (3) races begin on Keene Road just south of Gulf to Bay Blvd.
- the 4K Abe's Drumstick starts on Druid Road, turning left to Keene Rd
- Please use sidewalks, not neighborhood’s lawns .
- Line up at start according to your race speed: fastest runners up front,
- Slowest to rear. Walkers should start at the back.
- Non-competitive wheelchair participants should also be at the back
- Bicycles, wagons, roller blades, roller skates, or animals are prohibited on course.
- Free refreshments available for registered participants only at finish.
- Bathrooms located on the east side of stadium, portable toilets at the Start line.
- Medical tent, medical personnel available at Finish line.
- More info available at www.turkeytrot.net.
Awards are given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, male and female winners of the Wingding 5K and Turkey Trot 10K and in the
Masters (40+yrs old), and Grand Masters (50+) levels. Top finisher awards will to the first 125 male and female runners of the
Wingding and Turkey Trot AWARDS WILL NOT BE MAILED.
Proceeds from this year’s race support many local charities. Also a large amount goes to college scholarships for seniors from Pinellas County High-schools
Donations: Please bring canned goods and non-perishable food items to the stadium on race day. All collected is donated to the Food Pantry Program at the Religious Community Services, Inc.