there are 2 different Races
Important race info:
- Parking areas will be congested, so arrive early.
- Most races begin on Keene Road just south of Gulf to Bay Blvd.
- Please use sidewalks, not neighborhood’s lawns .
- Line up at start according to your race speed: fastest runners up front,
- Slowest to rear. Walkers should start at the back.
- Non-competitive wheelchair participants should also be at the back
- Bicycles, wagons, roller blades, roller skates, or animals are prohibited on course.
- Free refreshments available for registered participants only at finish.
- Bathrooms located portable toilets at the Start line.
- Medical tent, medical personnel available at Finish line.
- More info available at www.turkeytrot.net.
Proceeds from this year’s race support many local charities. Also a large amount goes to college scholarships for seniors from Pinellas County High-schools
Donations: Please bring canned goods and non-perishable food items to the stadium on race day. All collected is donated to the Food Pantry Program at the Religious Community Services, Inc.